Cry To Me was recorded by Solomon Burke back in 1961. With his version he managed to get into two charts at the same time. Other artists like Berry Harris, The Rolling Stones and Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers also recorded versions.
Marc Broussard also has a new updated very soulful version you want to check out.
Drop D Tuning = No
Capo = No
Rhythm = this has a downstroke rhythm pattern using either a 1-2-3-4 with accents on the 1st and 4th beat quickly followed by a quick riff pattern as explained in the lesson below. And that riff is during all three chords
Picking = No - There isn't any lead work to be concerned about in this one so focusing on just the rhythm and the riff and singing should make this a fairly easy one to learn for most
For Those Who Have Asked How To Donate To This Site
New Tutorials For the Week Of 19 Aug
1. CCR - Travelin Band
2. John Denver - Fly Away
3. Don Williams - Something About You
4. John Berry - Beautifully Broken
5. Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dyin'
6. Melvin Endsley - The Blues Don't Mean A Thing
7. The Cadillac Three - Take Me To The Bottom
8. Hank Williams - House Of Gold
9. Josh Turner - I've Got It Made
10.Hank Williams Jr - Where The Soul Of Man Never Dies