New - now download purchases directly into Android devices
Contact Me | Latest Tutorials
A Quick Summary
Here is a snapshot of me:
- self taught guitar around age 7
- first public performance in grade 8
- played in my first band at 15
- joined the Air Force at 18 & my guitar & I travelled and played in messes & deployments and bars entertaining fellow International Aircrew for 22 years
- lived in Germany '88-'91 and played in a dance & show rock band with very talented musicians;
- played in clubs & bars solo with the best backup band ever ... (Karaoke);
- retired in 2007 and started playing / teaching online.
So How Can I Assist You?
Are You Weak In Rhythm?
You get better as a guitar player by playing ... and with all of the different styles you'll see me play here, I can help you improve your rhythm skills as that's what I do, helping people worldwide since 2007.
As of Jan 2022, I've covered over 1200 artists ... 1000's of songs ... in many styles!
I don't play classical, rap or jazz ... but I've tackled pretty much everything else to some degree.
So check out my site and hopefully I can help you expand your playing skills.